It’s Sunday… for some of you that means sleeping in and heading to brunch then watching TV all day. Some of you may be outdoors enjoying a fun adventure. For us, it’s usually church then football. We haven’t been the best at having a great attendance record at church… but we try.
Today, while sitting in church listening to Vern talk about Jesus and the Samaritan woman at the well, I noticed a few things… most churches share the following traits:
- The worship lead singers always have great hair. Spiked/Styled/Hair-sprayed to perfection.
- The pastors always seem to have really nice, expensive jeans with a washed out style. They usually also have great hair.
- There are really nice people standing by every door opening them for you with a huge smile. I think they drink redbull and take happy pills before service starts.
- Usually, there is a sweet old lady that sings WAY too loud and you try not to be distracted but you can’t help it. You go, old lady… sing your heart out.
- There are always those people who play candy crush on their cell phones but try to hide it from everyone. We see you… we always see you. I have to admit, this is sometimes me.
I’m sure there are many more common things that churches have in common… please add yours in the comments!!
Also… GO BRONCOS!